SMART WORK AM09
The directional pattern is adopted for excellent handling as well as outstanding traction even on wet and muddy roads. The interblock tie-bar at the center guarantees outstanding straight driving performance and impact dispersion for blocks, thereby improving durability. The tapered block design ensures a flexible response to lateral impact.
- Zigzag traction grooves and optimized multi-angular kerf - Improves traction and braking performance by expanding the point of intersection through 4 zigzag grooves and an optimized unique kerf design without chipping or cutting.
- Polygonal block and step edge groove - Improved braking performance through maximizing the edge effect. → Enhances handling.
- Wide tread width - A wide tread profile provides stability and uniformity which reduces distortion, delivering outstanding handling performance and improved tread life.
- Closed shoulder design and shoulder lug - A closed shoulder design is adapted for improved driving stability and an even wear. Shoulder lugs help to reduce tread temperature.
- Stone ejector - Stone ejectors ensure grooves are kept clear at all times by using an additional rubber material to force unwanted debris out.
- High structure carbon black compound - Improved heat generation is achieved by applying a high structure carbon black compound which increases fuel efficiency and durability.
Performance Category: Light Truck
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Price|