The TEO plus utilises Toyo's latest wear-resistant silica tread compound that provides high levels of wet road grip, exceptional wear resistance and minimized rolling resistance for optimised fuel economy. The TEO plus uses the proven, unique design features of the TRANSAS TEO, as well as Toyo's latest production methods to produce a tyre that provides high levels of grip on wet or dry roads, low noise, even tread wear, exceptional ride comfort and long tread life.
- Wear-resistant silica tread compound.
- "3D multi sipes" in tread shoulder blocks.
- "Noise Protection Sheet" (55 series & lower profile sizes only).
- Wide main circumferential grooves.
- "Silent Wall" main circumferential grooves.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Tie-bar on inside of shoulder blocks.
Performance Category: Touring
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Price|