Open Country M/T
The Open Country Mud Terrain (M/T) is designed to provide exceptional traction in mud and soft-terrain off-road conditions. The aggressive block -type tread pattern extends to the buttress area, providing improved traction in deep ruts and when using low inflation pressures for rock-climbing*. The Open Country M/T is constructed using Toyo's latest tyre production technology for optimum uniformity. The casing construction utilises 3 polyester plies and a robust belt package for resistance to tread punctures and other damage types. All sizes are light truck construction type. *Rims that incorporate bead locks are recommended for this specific application.
- Delivers excellent off-road traction and great on-road performance.
- Bite into the ground and help to eject mud, snow, and rocks while maintaining off-road traction.
- Provides additional forward traction in deep mud.
- Help maintain grip on wet surfaces.
- Strengthens tyre to provide excellent handling and durability while maintaining proper load capacity.
Performance Category: Crossover 4WD
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Price|