This T-grade general performance tyre for compact cars sports a computer-simulation designed pattern for better handling and riding comfort. The cool 4-straight channels help prevent hydroplaning.
- Ideal Use of Grooves -- Number and width of straight grooves are optimised according to tread width to deliver superior handling, driving and resistance to hydroplaning.
- Tie Bar for Shoulder Area -- Shoulder area is bolstered by a tie bar, helping to maintain rigidity and improve handling.
- Shoulder Kerf Reduces Uneven Wear -- Uneven abrasion which could be generated by stress while cornering is diminished by the insertion of a kerf on the shoulder area.
- Optimised Pitch Sequence -- A quieter ride and better handling are ensured by an optimised pitch sequence
- Optimum Groove Position & Width -- Strategic positioning and width adjustment of grooves deliver safer driving in wet conditions.
Performance Category: High Performance
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Price|